Saturday, March 13, 2010

That's the right attitude...


Saturday. It's a little overcast right now but that's okay. Contributes to a lazy day.


I was just thinking about my plan to get jeans today. There are high school basketball tournaments in town this weekend which brings in a lot of people from the surrounding towns and the shopping areas are swamped and the traffic terrible. It would be a better thought to wait rather than venturing out into that.


****************


Later: Took Tug for a long walk and it was really quite pleasant to be out and moving though maybe not as warm as I think they were predicting; vacuumed and got various load of laundry going. I've read a little email but I'm feeling a nap steal upon me. Steve's off shooting so all is quiet and I've got to take advantage.


Will do the baking/dinner making later. Hopefully I'll make more time to read emails and book. Nothing really on tv tonight for me so that is a good thing. We lose an hour tonight in the leap forward for Daylight Savings. What a weird concept. Who thought that up? What do they have against daylight when one drives to work? What I need is MORE time in order to balance my work and get a little more leisure in.


Another Saturday going by ...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: