Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Or caught in a sun beam ...


Okay, midway through the week. Only a couple days to go until the weekend. Tomorrow evening I believe we have to attend an NRA banquet. Tonight Steve is off for shooting night. I'm reading emails and news and listening to the dog across the street bark and bark and bark ... it just breaks my heart.


Kinda sorta maybe reading the 2nd in series by Charles Finch. We'll see. I haven't committed yet. I might be more drawn toward a nonfiction Elizabeth I book. I'm not sure. I'm wemblying. Waffling. Wishy washy.


Feeling some stress from the new responsibilities at work on the new claim type of filing and so forth and the extra hours but doing okay, hanging in there, and relaxing/refreshing myself when occasions arise. Last night I went to bed by nine, I think, and Steve got home from the board meeting and I guess I was asking questions about it (I remember that) but he says I dozed off while he was answering and then there'd be silence and I'd ask another question. I'm so polite while I'm holding unconscious conversations. *I* think he needs to maybe be more thrilling in his responses so that it would hold my attention when I'm sleeping. But in seriousness, I pointed out to him that I get up and hour and a half before he does in the morning and I'm tired at night. Heck, I'm AT work by the time he gets up. So there.


All right, enough chatting. Off you go...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: