Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No really, don't look at the light



I had an eye appointment this afternoon. You know when they dialate your eyes? And you step out of the store that faces west? And you left your sunglasses in the car? Yeah, bright light. Of course the worst I ever did with dialated eyes was have an appointment in winter on a sunny day with snow allllll over and no sunglasses at all. Now that hurt.


So then I had to get jeans. The store I normally go to didn't have dark enough ones for work so I thought I'd go cheap and stop at Shopko. Yes, found some cheap ones. Also found a decent winter parka that used to be $110 and I got it for .... wait for it .... $21.99. Yeah, work the sales, baby. Also tells you how much they mark up the product.

So, 'twas busy at work today. Rushed around after work. Just finished dinner. It's almost 8pm, I'm deleting unwanted emails, doing the blog, then heading to bed to read for a little bit.

Have a lovely evening...

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: