Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh thank goodness it's Friday


Ah, at last, Friday evening. A very rough week with people gone so work load bigger. It is past and good riddance.


We'll be watching Spartacus soon. and I just have time to do this blog quickly.


I had a what-the-heck moment with Tug walking him after work. We had started out and gone around the corner and turn another corner onto a street when Steve drove by. Tug always chases the truck so they took off back around the corner and out of my sight as I headed back toward the house. Tug comes walking back around the corner toward me like he decided to finish the walk. He's NEVER done that before. Steve said he stopped in the middle of the street and turned around. So we finished the walk. Weird.


Hope your evenings are lovely...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: