Thursday, March 18, 2010

Performance art: slow motion falling down tired


Pretty tired tonight. A trying day at work but the good news is that tomorrow is Friday. Yay.


St. Patrick's Day - my favorite-est holiday of them all -- has come and gone. I didn't buy anything from QVC this year. If there had been another version of the Beleek lamp I have I would have snapped it up but no such thing.


Erik came over last night to watch the reshowing of the first episode of The Pacific. Upon second viewing for me, I connected a little more with the characters. Liking it.


No Survivor tonight so I'm cleaning out emails and will soak in the shower, read for a wee bit (still on the Michael Jecks, not making big progress) but then go to bed early-ish so I can take on tomorrow renewed and refreshed. Roar!


Until then .... Zzzzzzzz ....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: