Friday, March 12, 2010

Doh


Ah, Friday at last.


Plans are not firm for tomorrow. Steve will be at a gun tournament in town in the afternoon. I need to get some jeans, blech. And I've got bananas that must be used in banana bread muffins or be thrown away. The usual cleaning and laundry to do.


We've got Spartacus to watch in a little while. Then I'll do a little reading. Oy, I make so little headway. It's halfway through the month almost and I've not finished a book yet. Pa thetic. I should have a marathon reading session this weekend. Key word is should. Bah. I've very little to talk about books right now, darn it.


The weekend's weather is supposed to very nice. 50s and sunshine. Daylight savings switch tomorrow night. On Sunday we'll watch the new Band of Brothers' producers newest miniseries, The Pacific. We have high hopes.


I'd like to cruise around the blogs this weekend, catch up on the book world. I believe this weekend is LCC in LA so it will be quiet in the mystery reading spheres.


Gotta go watch half naked roman slaves fighting each other (Spartacus, silly).


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: