Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To the virus on my laptop:


Sorry for missing yesterday. I'm down to just the laptop right now and it got infected with some kind of virus that wouldn't let me go anywhere online. It is now disinfected. I do miss my desktop though.


Work is busy. I'm now doing my extended schedule of 10 hours per day in order to get in the overtime without giving up weekends. Makes for a long day especially with still having to walk Tug and deal with dinner and all. I didn't get much reading done at all, just showered to warm up and loosen up and then bed.


I finished the Deborah Crombie, NECESSARY AS BLOOD. It wasn't as good in execution I think as the previous ones or perhaps I got out of the mood for it. I'm not quite sure which to read next so maybe tonight I'll make the choice before lights out. :)


Steve is at a board meeting tonight. Tug is lounging on the deck. I'm catching up and cleaning up two days' worth of emails.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: