Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday


I'm holding auditions hopefully tonight of what to read next. I finished both THE ELIXIR OF DEATH by Bernard Knight and THE 7 by Glenn Beck and Dr. Keith Ablow. I actually stopped by the library this afternoon on break and got a couple so we'll see which way it goes.


I don't think there's anything on tv for me tonight. Last night was the first episode of Downton Abbey on PBS's Masterpiece Classics. This is a fantastic series (4 episodes I think) of an Upstairs/Downstairs sort of telling of a family in the 19-teens. It starts with the finding out of the sinking of the Titanic and the deaths of the heirs to the Downton Abbey estate. It was written by a writer who worked on Gosford Park (one of my most favorite movies).


It's freaking cold out being in the single digits and wind chill in the negative teens. Hunkering down.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: