Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh yeah


Steve is sick but going to shooting to at least open the place and hope someone can take over for him. I took Tug for a walk but after do a fence race with some dogs he is now limping badly. I don't think anything is broken because he's able to walk on it, he may have sprained/strained himself. He's got arthritis in his "elbows" and this happens on occasion. I still have some pain pills for him so I gave him one and keeping him from moving around too much. My boys are not well. I still have a cough but it's not as bad as it was. I watched the State of the Union and the Response last night so I didn't really get any reading done. I hope to do some this evening. I don't believe there's anything on tv for me tonight. I had a dream right before waking up this morning that involved itty bitty kittens. Of all (cat) colors and I was cuddling with them right up against my face. No I didn't wake up with a face full of blanket, or fuzz, or without a pillow. Much love, PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: