Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More like the cold is kicking my butt


I'm on antibiotics now for this damn cold. I went to the clinic today so maybe now this thing will go away. Why is it when one is sick that it seems like it will be for forever? My logical self knows in a few days I will be fine but my whiny self doesn't believe it.


Still haven't really chosen a book to read although I'm reading through Alexandria Sokoloff's wonderful book on story structure. The non-fiction aspect suits my mood of not knowing what story I want to be reading. Not knowing what to read is such a lost feeling for me. Adrift without a story to anchor me. (no, I'm not on those kinds of drugs, it's just antibiotics). So I'm just going with the flow for now.


Nothing in particular on tv for me tonight. Aiming to go to work tomorrow. Damn cold.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: