Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh yeah


Oh, this cold is kicking my butt. Still have the chest/cough situation but yesterday the sinuses joined the play. I'm throwing all kinds of things at it to get rid of it. I'm glad tomorrow is a day off because I wouldn't be going in anyway. One more day to fight it.

I finished GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE by David Dickinson. I liked it; I'll be adding the series to my rotation. (oh boy). Next up, I'm now sure. It may be next in series for me in Kerry Greenwood's series because I have it out from the library or it may be something entirely else.

I'm very glad the Steelers won yesterday though it means next weekend the anxiety begins again.

I'm working on my newsletter today since I have not been able to the last couple days. I've got to keep going on it no matter what -- the deadline looms.
I didn't walk Tug today; I just couldn't. Steve was lovely to step up and get it done. He's also been great in bringing dinner in the past few evenings. I hope he doesn't get sick. This isn't fun at all. So just checking in. While I can, I've gotta keep going the February issue.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: