Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF


I took Tug to the vet after work to check his limping leg and also it was time for his senior check up and some shots and some more pain/swelling pills. $200 later they want him to come back Monday morning for x-rays and sedation to see if he has a torn something-or-other which will be another $350 or something. I'm now having a glass of wine.

Tonight is Say Yes to the Dress and Spartacus. Yay! This weekend I'll be putting finishing touches on the February issue, sending it out, and maybe hopefully starting the March issue. And keeping Tug quiet and not walking him which will drive him crazy I think.


I finished the Dorothy Dunnett last night. Fantastic story. I will be reading the next in series at some point soon. Next up maybe a Peter Tremayne. I'm expecting a new Susanna Gregory soon.


Sadly, I heard news today that Ariana Franklin has passed away. Her historical mystery series featuring delia (Vesuvia Adelia Rachel Ortese Aguilar of Salerno), a “doctor for the dead” working for King Henry II in 12th century England was so very good. Just wrong. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12309949


Have a good evening, folks


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: