Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday


I'm just keeping busy today. Doing the weekend cleaning and laundry, catching up on news and emails, and about to settle down to work on the newsletter. I've taken Tug outside in the front yard a couple times this morning. He wants to walk but we just can't. The second time I went to the side yard where we still have a bunch of snow. Tug loves to fling himself onto smooth stretches of snow and roll around in it. At one point he just laid there for a few minutes. I know he would love it if we moved to Alaska ... or the North Pole. He's a winter dog.
I haven't committed to my next read yet, even whether I should read a fiction or nonfiction book.
Sorry to be short today but I've got to start being productive.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: