Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well, sure


Yesterday was another "lost" day. I slept a lot because apparently I needed to. Bah. Got caught up on 4MA digests and other things but didn't work on the newsletter. Must do a big push today on it. I'm running out of month!


Tonight is episode 3 of Downton Abbey on Masterpiece on PBS. Love it!


Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out what I'm in the mood for to read next. Last night I plugged away again at THE GAME OF KINGS by Dorothy Dunnett. I would have loved to meet that author. I'm well read but half the time I don't know what that woman is saying. Her intellect must have been daunting.


I think I'm in the mood for another histmyst, I just can't hone in on what period I'd like now and I have many from which to choose. Charles Finch is a contender; his series is set in 1860s London. I could get going in the Romans at long last with Steven Saylor. I still have the latest release from Maureen Ash to read; that's England in the early 1200s. And I haven't read the new Barbara Hamilton set during Revolutionary America featuring Abigail Adams.


Any way, I have to do laundry today and walk Tug. We got some snow yesterday and this morning it looks to be not as windy and the sun is out. If I were smart, though, I'd ask Steve to walk him today.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: