Friday, December 9, 2011

Creepy music playing doesn't help either....(I didn't see 3rd one until later)


I have to remember this because I think I said it the last time I read a Susan Hill "mystery". I need to stop reading them. This one seemed almost like a mystery at times but then turned into a big disappointment. I won't elaborate. I must remember not to read the next one.

So maybe I'll wait for the Joliffe or start the new Zoe Archer or the 14-day Tasha Alexander from the library. I tried the Arsenault, IN SEARCH OF THE ROSE NOTES, also from the library and it just didn't click with me. The idea seemed good but something in the execution of it in the first few pages didn't impel me to spend any more time with it.

I'm meeting Tami tomorrow morning at B&N for coffee. That will be most excellent; it's been a month since I've seen her and that time wasn't conducive for really talking. Otherwise the weekend will be uneventful but usual. I'm glad it is the weekend at last.

Not much else to report. Work was the typical busy Friday. I took the boys for a run in the field and will have to do it again in the morning.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: