Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The truth hurts...


It didn't snow last night. We're getting some this evening now. Doesn't break my heart if we don't get a lot of snow this winter.

Not much to report, really. Apparently Doughhead Christmas-secret-spiller texted Steve a lot today to say he's sorry. Notice he didn't send any to me (he has my cell phone number, it was in the message). Still angry, me? Yeah. Yup. Still there.


I got my new Despair (a.k.a Non-motivational) Calendar for 2012 from ThinkGeek today. I've not gone through it yet. Makes me happy. I won't be getting any others, unlike last year when I got some book related ones. I could actually recycle those as I only have them for the pictures and not the dates and it's been 12 months since I've seen the beginning of the year ones. :)


The week is seeming long again a work and tomorrow we'll be short handed as Joel won't be in. His 4-year-old daughter's daycare is closed during this week and next - how convenient for parents, eh -- and the drop in daycare is more expensive so he's staying home tomorrow to save money in that area. I don't think he appreciated when I pointed out that's why I have dogs -- put them outside in the morning and it's good all day!


I'm feeling a bit chilly. I think I'll take a soak in the shower and then read. Maybe I could wrap a present while Steve is gone....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: