Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pre-Monday


We watched Cowboys & Aliens DVD last night. This stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, set in the old West, truly, but then aliens attack. It was very well done, directed by Jon Favreau of Iron Man fame and executive produced by Steven Spielberg. I just can get my brain around the mash up of the two genres. Somebody thought of the idea and sold it to producers and everyone said "Yeah, damn fine idea!". Just .... strange concept but few flaws.

I've been mostly relaxing today, other than laundry and some vacuuming. I was going to make bread but decided today wasn't the day. You have to FEEL it in order to commit to the time and effort of it.

I finished the Grabien book last night so now I'm searching around for what to read next. Not sure yet.

It is the start of another week tomorrow. Ah well. Have a lovely evening, everyone.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: