Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh da boo boo...I want in on the hug too


Ahhh, it is so nice to not have to be anywhere or talk to anyone if you don't want to..... Yeah, typical Saturday, took the boys for a run at 7:30. Read some news and so forth. I dropped off a thank you gift to Tom and his wife -- Tom is the man who keeps the snow off our driveway and the street. We love him, myself in particular, because otherwise I would be shoveling as Steve is apparently allergic to it. :) I had to get dog food and picked up a couple blinky things for their collars when out after dark (like our weekday walks). I got a prescription for Steve and then a couple groceries at Albertsons. It was mid-afternoon by then and I was knackered so I napped. I love naps. Did the usual Saturday laundry and vacuumed upstairs. More tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to do for dinner. Steve may be going to a game night tonight. If he goes I'll probably read or do the annual watching of Love Actually. If he stays, we'll probably veg in front of the TV.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: