Tuesday, December 13, 2011


An early Christmas present today: one of my student loan payments isn't going to be done this month. Therefore I was able to get groceries today. Woot! So I went to Walmart after work .... bah! Ah well. It was very much needing to be done.

I finished the Frazer. Not sure what to read next; there is the Tasha Alexander or the MURDER YOUR DARLINGS with Dorothy Parker as sleuth. Both are library books; one is a 14-day book. Maybe I'll decide tonight after catching up on news online.


Sick coworker was at work for a little under an hour and then went home. Hope she didn't spread the germs because it sounded like a yucky flu. So of course we were major busy the rest of the day. She really did need to go home, she looked like she felt awful. We should have Lysol'd her cubicle. :)

Yeah, so, I'm tired and probably won't last long before turning out the lights. 'Tis always the way despite good intentions. Off you go...

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: