Friday, December 23, 2011

That is why I love dogs



The good: Boss let us go at 3:00 today because it was pretty slow all day. Woot!

The bad: the dogs got out this morning. Luckily a neighbor girl, Avery, spotted them, told her grandma Sherry, who called Steve. Steve was able to leave work and found them up near the field next to the subdivision north of us. A perimeter walk revealed a new hole at the fence line. We've turned the electric wire back on.


The good: Three day weekend!
The bad: the boys will get me up early every day, i.e. the crack of dawn, to go for a run. The good: I finished all my Christmas shopping

The bad: one item hasn't arrived yet. But it's not a deal breaker. If it doesn't get here tomorrow it will be a birthday present in May or something.


The good: work offered the Microsoft Professional Plus suite for $25 (retails for $499.99).


The bad: I didn't want to spend anymore money but I needed this really really badly for my new computer and I couldn't pass up such a great deal.


Always good: Don't forget to track Santa's progress (starts in about 2 hours!) at
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/

I'm going to finish up here then go to bed to read for a little bit.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: