Friday, December 2, 2011


TGIF

Here were are in December. I'm looking forward to just two books in this month. In other releases, there are authors I read but I'm perhaps behind in the series and therefore not ready for the new books.


A PLAY OF HERESY by Margaret Frazer. This is 7th of 7 in series featuring Joliffe, a player in a group of traveling players, and sometime agent, in 15th century England.


and


THE COCOA CONSPIRACY by Andrea Penrose This is 2nd of 2 in series featuring Lady Arianna Hadley in 1813 London


They both come out this Tuesday, the 6th.
I'm still waiting for a handful of books from the library: Susan Hill, Michael Connelly, etc.

Steve is off helping coach a gun class tonight, a little unexpectedly, so he brought home sandwiches from Pickle Barrel. I had planned to do taco salad but will now have that tomorrow evening.


No plans really for the weekend. The only errand I needed to do was to get dog food for the boys but I picked it up at Petsmart on the way home tonight. The store is smack dab in the middle of shopping madness so I wasn't going to go there tomorrow.


So tonight, I'm going to read some emails and news and then read. I'm so very glad it's the weekend.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: