Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Don't tell Coda or Ryker about our sheets

Nebber Agin  



 Tuesday it is. Steve has a board meeting. Just finished dinner, I'm going to go read.

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
Sometimes. Seems to be mostly air-popped popcorn with white cheddar flavoring sprinkled on it when I do.

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
I don't write in books but it doesn't horrify me; I don't really have anything to add to what the author has done and I have really bad handwriting I nor anyone else would be able to decipher it anyway.

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
Yes, No, Yes. Booksmarks -- many many because I'm always losing them. No dog ears if I can help it. Book flat facing down.

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Both!  I don’t understand not liking either genre.

Hard copy or audiobooks?
Paper copy, audiobooks, ebooks ... give me books!

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
I can put a book down at any time. I can read more than one book at a time. I can read in a house; I can read with a mouse...

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
Nope, one can usually figure it out by context. Why would you stop reading? Weird.

What are you currently reading?
 THE LAST TEMPLAR by Steve Berry and Genesis.


What is the last book you bought?
Archeological Study Bible.
 
Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?
Many. I don't have problems, as I hear some do, of keeping track of characters and storylines in different books. I mean really, do you only watch one TV show a season? (for those who watch TV)

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Love to read anytime anywhere, but my favorite place to read is in bed (especially now that we have super-soft sheets).

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? 
Read read read. Who cares what it is? Sheesh.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: