Sunday, January 13, 2013

Love it!







And another weekend is almost over. Blast it.

We went to see The Hobbit yesterday. It was good-ish and long. And only part one of three. Steve is vexed. Terribly vexed. I reminded him of the abrupt ending of The Fellowship of the Rings. It didn't help.

Steve is getting ready for his trip to Vegas. I'm on standby to do the clothes laundry when he figures out what needs to be washed to go along.

It's been very cold. A group of three kids shoveled our driveway yesterday for which I was very thankful. Tom -- the man who for the past few years has done our driveway as he plows the street -- is on a retirement trip for a few months so I was up the creek (since Steve believes in shoveling as much as he believes in mowing).

We've hunkered down then for the most part. Tonight I have Downton Abbey to watch. This week it'll be me and the boys holding down the fort (no parties).

OK, Monday, bring it on. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: