Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh da baby






This is the first full week of work after having two shorter weeks for the holidays. Oy. When will this week ever end??

Tonight, Steve had shooting. Yeah, I'm going to read and I'm going to enjoy it. Though, since I finished the Berry book, I don't know yet WHAT I'm reading so I'd better go figure that out first. Not that there's nothing to choose from, oh heavens no. Much too much, but I don't know what flavor I'm in the mood for, you see.

EW.com has four photos from the second Hunger Games movie. Ohhhhhh. But not until November, dammit.

A winter storm warning starts tomorrow morning Mild weather is turning to super cold for the next few days. 

So. Off you go, I huntin' the elusive next-to-be-read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: