Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yeah, this works

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie


I wound up still reading MUGGED last night. Got through OJ Simpson crap and Jesse Jackson. Now going through how liberals have highjacked the civil rights movement now for other "aggrieved" groups like feminists and gays, comparing their "suffering" to what blacks did with slavery 150 years ago and the civil rights fights in the 1960s. Just makes me angry and frustrated. I will say it again: this should be required reading for everyone.

So. Made room in the deep freeze for the half beef we got and then packed said meat wherever it could go. I just got done watching The First 48: Missing Persons, I've got the dishwasher going and soaked myself in the hot shower, so I'm now going to relax and read.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: