Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some days are like this



Well, reports from Steve at the SHOT show are very positive. His mind isn't blown anymore by the immense size of the place and all the stuff to look at but he's very happy and he's meeting minor celebrities. There have been news stories that they expect 60k people to attend.

I took the boys for their run and have been doing stuff around the house. Tonight, Erik comes over for dinner and a movie. He gets to choose the movie so I'm not sure what we'll wind up viewing. Dinner is taco salad.

I finished the Robertson book and enjoyed it immensely. I'll be adding the other two books of the series into the rotation this year. I'm not sure what to read next. I haven't figured out if I'm in the mood for something fluffy or serious. The next book I SHOULD read is another 14-day book from the library but it's set in the same time period as the one I just finished so I don't know if I should have something in between or not.  

 Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: