Monday, January 21, 2013

On the phone, oh how I can relate

I Zone You Out!

Steve is picking up his dinner (he's having hankerings for chicken fried steak with white gravy a lot lately). I picked up chicken chili for myself from MacKenzie River. Contrary to most chicken chili, this isn't in a white sauce. White food -- blech. Yes, I'm half Norwegian but COME ON.

I have a new series to check out tonight on TV, The Following. It has Kevin Bacon (meh) and James Purefoy (a wow of an actor - English, of course). Unfortunately it premieres at 8 instead of 7 but there it is. James Purefoy first caught my attention playing Mark Antony in the mini-series Rome. A-freakin'-mazing especially in the scenes of the death of Cleopatra and then himself. I hope this breaks him out to US audiences.

BTW, in the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game? I'm TWO degrees. I worked on a movie with Lori Singer (who owes me $10) and she was in Footloose with him. So anyone who knows me is only three degrees.

Otherwise, I'm going to read. I wish everyone, including high school and at least colleges would read MUGGED. (they won't because education is controlled by liberals/progressives).

Back at it tomorrow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: