Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Steve does that to the boys all the time


Keep looking... Just a little farther...


Meh, not much to talk about tonight. We watched The Following last night. It is very graphic violence and extremely dark for a show on at 8pm on a non-cable channel. The storyline appears to be having an overarching, season-long story which I like. As the bad guy said "This is just prologue". I will watch it again next week. This premiere repeats on Friday night, I think, for those who want to catch it. However, for us, this Friday we have the season three premiere of Spartacus (speaking of graphic).

Not much on TV for me tonight so I'm hoping to get some good reading done. So much to read so little time.

I have a wee bit of a headache brewing so I'm going to head off. Have a lovely evening.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: