Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Now there's a look you shouldn't get from a pet

Do You Ever Think of People and Just... Nope

My first call of the day was returning a voice mail from probably last evening. I called shortly after 8 and asked for the patient .... and was informed she had died this morning. Only in her 40s. That put a wonk on the day.

I had a dermatology appointment for my psoriasis outbreak. New goop to use. Oh boy. Have a checkup in two weeks.

It started snowing this afternoon ... it is slicker than snot out there. I wish Steve didn't have to be at the gun range tonight. But it is supposed to be in the 40s on Friday.

I'm having a cuppa tea right now and will head in soon to read in bed. Tomorrow is the last day for over 30 employees at work. I'm sure it will be a little weird.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: