Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid week nothings

Continuing the Valentine's theme to our daily feature, today Blog/Website of the Day is about jewelry. Just Ask Leslie is a blog stating she is the jewelry expert. Check it out at http://www.justaskleslie.com/. I worked at a jewelry store for a while. The big days are Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Mother's Day. You can sell anything for those events. You also sometimes have returns the day after. Yikes, not the fun part of the job.

Goodness, nothing really to talk about today. Read up on planned giving to keep my toes in the water so to speak in development. Walked Tug, then took him along as I ran some errands: dropped off tax info, gassed the car, picked up two holds at the library, and went through the Wendy's drive thru for dinner tonight.

Current events: Bret Favre is retiring... again. He means it this time, people. Madoff's wife pulled $15 million from accounts before his arrest ...hmmm ... not suspicious at all.

I requested a free trial of some software I'm interested in and it finally showed up this afternoon so I'll probably install that and play around with it. Nothing on tv tonight as Lie to Me isn't on because of American Idol (yuck). So, I get time to read more of the current book, THE BOOK OF UNHOLY MISCHIEF. Or I could watch some Eureka on DVD; I've not been spending much time on the DVD front lately. Steve goes shooting so I only have to occupy Tug with something like peanut butter in his sucky thing or a bone. :)

Running out of time here. See y'all tomorrow

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: