Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday; I got a call from Steve at midday to come help in the shop answering phones because the office person went home sick. Looks like I'll have to go in again this afternoon because he's still sick and Steve's mom apparently gets extremely wrung out by 2-ish so I'm supposed to "drop by" at that time and send her home.

I'm feeling a little under the weather myself this morning so I'm going to take an aspirin and lay down a little while I can before walking Tug and heading down there.

Hopefully, this blog will resume regular programming by tomorrow.

Currently reading ROUGH TREATMENT by John Harvey, 2nd in series of 12 featuring Charlie Resnick, jazz-loving police detective in Nottingham, England.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: