Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cleaning: not a happy thing


Not much going on today other than cleaning and other chores. I've gotten pretty much most of the tv room done -- Steve has to clear out a chair. Working on the bathrooms and such. Just got done walking Tug. Will have to remember to put the turkey in the frig to begin the thawing process. I'm going to request that Steve get dinner tonight and maybe we can watch the DVD of Up. I'll need incentive to get through the afternoon. The house really needed a good cleaning as it had been too long since the last time and it always feels and looks much better afterward .... for as long as it lasts. :)


In the personal book world, I've been using some paperbackswap.com credits to get some of Margaret Frazer's Dame Frevisse books I don't own but have already read. They're starting to show up in the mail which is always fun.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: