Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!!!!!


And I mean it. Oy, I took 32 calls today. I'm tired of my own voice and I'm tired of talking. But I'm also proud I only had to ask for assistance on dealing with a situation a couple times. Otherwise, I was able to figure out what the deal was with the claims. Next week we start our normal scheduled which means I start work at 7:30.

Actually the worst thing today was when I ran an errand to the post office at lunch. I was the first car waiting at a red light when the b**** who fired me last fall walked right across in front of me and made eye contact and didn't break it for the five or seconds it took to finish passing me. The good news is that I didn't step on the gas at that moment though I wanted to. The bad news is that I didn't flip her off or anything. I just stared back.

So tonight I will read emails I didn't get to yesterday and new ones from today. I probably won't get to everything. I'll also try to read a little bit. I'm so not breaking any speed records in that department.

This weekend will be focused on more cleaning: bathrooms and tv room and anything else I can get to.

Tug is zonked out here beside me. I'm sure I won't be far behind in a little bit.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: