Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ramble through the 'Net


Just squeaking this post in -- it's after 9pm. I finished watching America's Next Top Model finale (the girl I've liked from the beginning won and the girl I liked almost as well came in second) and Glee -- good music.


Work is going well however all us trainees are chomping at the bit to get on the headsets and do our own live calls. Today and yesterday were sloooooooow because we're all just waiting around for our turn on the calls. Tomorrow we're supposed to do a few more calls at our own cubicles but sounds like we won't be solo until Monday. Ugh. Put us in, coach!


Tomorrow Steve will have to walk Tug; I'll be heading to Walmart to get some groceries. A lot to do with only one week left until Feast Day. :)


I hope to get some good reading in on FEAR IN THE FOREST after this entry. I've got Ghost Hunters on so we'll see which happens. Somehow, I'm not as tired out as compared to the last couple nights. I have, however, woken up the past few mornings an hour before the alarm goes of and I tell myself I have another hour to sleep but I don't think it's "restful." That is frustrating.


Okay, maybe I am a little tired because I think I'm rambling aimlessly and boringly here. Sorry about that.


Go forth and read good books....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: