Thursday, November 19, 2009

No, I'm fine, why do you ask?


Quite a few emails to read and the night is not young so this will be short tonight.


We finally got on the phones today at work. I took 23 calls: only one rather rude person, one guy called me sweetheart, one guy in his 70s told me he loved me and I was in the right job. :) It makes the time go much faster and I love helping people; having been in the same predicament for over a year I know exactly what they're going through.


After work I stopped by World Market who had advertised a turkey brine I wanted to try but I couldn't find it and was finally informed that they had sold out. Sheesh. Then went to the madness of Walmart. I was hoping to catch the store well stocked before the weekend but I still couldn't find things either because they were out or not carrying it or hiding it somewhere in the building. So I'll have to go to Albertsons sometime in the future. I picked up Quizno's for dinner and I'm very full right now.


We watched Survivor tonight. This season was intially rather boring but now that the tribes have merged it has gotten extremely interesting with who and how they're voting people off. I hated Russell in the beginning but now I'm not so against him. I hope they keep up this level of interest.


So tonight I'll hopefully catch up on my emails and then read some more of my book. I'm about halfway through I think. Like I mentioned in an earlier post: November will not be a record reading month for me. This job and having do rather a lot after work is resulting in not a lot of reading time.


Tomorrow is Friday!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: