Sunday, November 8, 2009

Snuggle Sunday


Ah, Sunday. The sun is going down now and we're hunkering down for the evening.


Got up early per usual and Tug and I went to get the paper. Got groceries at Walmart -- their stock is just sucking lately. And walked Tug who was in "mosey" gear most of the way. I had planned to do more cleaning but just felt like relaxing the rest of the day. I have Wednesday off for a government holiday so I can do some more cleaning then. I needed some down time before heading back to work. :) So I've read the paper and browsed my websites for the most part.


I finished WHAT REMAINS OF HEAVEN. Ohhh, how this author is stringing out a storyline I'm very much interested in and now have to wait ANOTHER year for resolution! But a nice entry nonetheless. I'm not sure what I'll read next; it may be next in series for me of Deryn Lake or Bernard Knight because I think it's been since August that I've read the last -- been straying into new books and stand alones I guess. I don't believe I have any other new release books in November that I'm waiting upon so I can dedicate myself back to what I've got. I'll probably choose something this evening.


Tonight, nothing much on tv other than my 'Boys playing. Tomorrow night the Steelers are playing the Donkeys; we may get a pizza or calzones from Papa Murphy's for that game. I'll put in a last load of laundry this evening when Steve gets back from shooting with his buddy. I think I'm set for clothes for work tomorrow and actually for the week.


Have a lovely Sunday evening ...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: