Monday, November 2, 2009

First day okay


First day of work went well. I think it will be a job I'll enjoy and hopefully they'll be so busy in the next year, my time will be extended. I'll be on two weeks of training, I believe, before taking any live calls. And since this is a call center and not open to the public, we can wear (nice) jeans if we want. Cool, eh? Four of us are new, one is an interdepartmental transfer.


I've got to get back into the swing of working, then walking Tug, then making dinner. Oy. Tonight, Tug was actually okay with not walking -- too stunned being left alone all day after so long?


I'm pretty tired tonight so this will be short. Currently reading an historical, LONDON IN CHAINS by Gillian Bradshaw about the English Civil War. Tomorrow, though I'm looking forward to picking up the new JD Robb. Very tired this evening so may not get much reading done.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

2 comments:

LadyPI said...

Good luck on your new job!

PK the Bookeemonster said...

Thanks so much! I'm liking it a lot ... it's good to be working again. :)