Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday


I've been really tired the past couple evenings but I'm beginning to wonder if it's because another cold is trying to take hold. I was up at 3 this morning with a sinus headache and sneezing and I'm feeling a little snuffly this morning. I'm saying: NOOO!! I apparently woke Steve up with my sneezing so he got up and then got talking and talking and I don't think we went back to bed for another hour. So we did sleep in this morning -- even me.


This afternoon we have to head over to the in-laws for dinner. The good news is that we didn't have to participate this year in the Christmas parade last night --- woo hoo! It's always cold and nasty and such a bother.



I've got about a quarter left to read of the Crombie. I should go to the library today and tell them to declare the two books they haven't checked in on their new system as lost. I turned them in on November 9th and they are still showing checked out. The next day or two later they transitioned to a new catalogue system and I've spoken to one of the librarians -- she hates it, it's difficult and complicated and they've lost my books. So it's Not My Fault.


Have a good Saturday ....


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: