Saturday, November 5, 2011

Closer....



We watched Grimm last night. Disappointing. I think the concept/idea is good but the execution is lame. I don't like the casting and it was just .... blah. On the other hand, Say Yes to the Dress had a great showing of a bride with cerebral palsey that was just wonderful.

It is snowing today; started about 9. I had my haircut and I'm terribly not happy. She didn't do the right cut so now I have to suffer through this for five weeks until it's long enough again to do it right. Bah.


I'm going to make SOS for Steve and I'm going to try my hand at homemade chili for me. I love Wendy's chili but I don't really want to go anywhere and I have the makings for it for I'll give it a shot. Cops is finally on again now that baseball is over so we'll watch that tonight.



I finished the Judi Dench book. I'm also a little disappointed in that. It needed more meat on the bone; it was almost a listing of which plays she did "and then I did that play with that director and costarred with so and so and that person" over and over through the decades. I'm not sure what to read next. I haven't been able to get the Kindle library books to work and I'm beginning to wonder if it's because I don't have the newer version of the device. I can download it to the Kindle but I can't get the books to open.



Stay cozy....



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: