Wednesday, November 23, 2011

There's always room for one more



And so the holiday begins. I've got homemade apple crisp going in the oven right now as an alternative to pumpkin pie for dessert tomorrow. I hate pumpkin. And I felt like making apple crisp. After that I plan to make some Chex mix though the bowl I usually put it in may be needed tomorrow in the making of the stuffing... think think think....

Work was tolerable. Actually, the calls were making me cranky but I went to my happy place -- the library -- and felt better afterward.


Tomorrow I intend dinner to be between 12 and 1. Cowboys play at 2, I think. I'll walk the dogs per usual early and then probably get the turkey and crockpot stuffing going around 8:30 or 9.


I had a textbook to return to Amazon today. I had ordered it in case I got the job that I didn't. So I arranged to return it and have UPS pick it up on our doorstep. I left it on the doorstep right before leaving for work this morning. I then get a text from Steve that an Amazon box had been left on our doorstep and he had it. Argh! After a couple texts back and forth he returned it and as far as I know it is a done deal. Steve scolded me and said there needed to be a little better communication. I DID NOT say, it was fine until you got in the middle of it. Peace in the family, my motto.


I may not get a chance to post tomorrow: Have a very happy Thanksgiving.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: