Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I luv my bed! Oh yes.


I'm currently reading THE NEXT ALWAYS by Nora Roberts - description in previous post. I'm liking it a lot. It is somewhat opposite of the wedding quartet books because the main POV is the guy side -- three brothers.

Not much else going on. I walked the dogs after work and the wind was freakin' cold! Dang!


Tomorrow night I probably won't post. I'm meeting up with some friends after work at Jakes for drinks and appetizers. We had tried to do this a couple weeks ago but it fell apart at the last minute. So far so good for this happening tomorrow.


I am bummed because my friend at work has turned in notice. Bah. Her last day is next Friday. Basically, the girls who have been there for years are kinda panicking over some changes in the work load and are moving to other things within the whole hospital network. Panic and I think it was a nudge to move on to do something different. It will still be a sad then when Melanie is gone.


So, I'm catching up on some news and then will read before bed for a little bit.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: