Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh the guilt pets inflict


Progress! I've moved the desk/hutch in the spare bedroom to another wall to make room for the $5 bookcase that we got from the MSU sale several months ago. It has been sitting in the garage. Now! Now I'm moving books from downstairs bookcase that is overflowing. This bookcase starts with J. I love it though the bookcase does need some cleaning up. Two of the bookcases downstairs had books on top of the case and on the ledge around the room. Now I will just have books in the cases and it will look better. I'm also weeding out those that I have duplicates of or that I feel I won't read. The hutch that got moved held nonfiction books so I was able to go through, clean up, add, subtract from there as well.

I have been on paperbackswap.com to fill in some of the series that I have so I'll be getting lots of shipments in the next couple weeks. I used up a bunch of credits, I'm down to 24 I think. I'll have to get rid of some more of my books to boost that up a bit again. Either ordering or putting on the wish list I was working on authors Jecks, Bujold, Barron, Lake, Liss, Sedley, Gregory.


Tonight the Steelers are playing so we're having a pizza from Papa Murphy's. I think I'd like to check out Masterpiece Mystery tonight. The show is called Page Eight.


So here we are at the ending of Daylight Savings time. Bright again in the morning but dark so much quicker. Tomorrow after work will be dark and I'll have to wear the headlamp to walk the boys. Probably not take them to the field anymore and just keep to the streets with them on leash until the weekends.

No snow today, sunny but in the 30s. Our backyard is trashed by the boys playing and running. At first they would lick it. Coda then came up with a game of dropping his ball into the snow and then finding it and pouncing on it. Then they chased each other. Ryker likes to lay on it on the deck.

Back at it this week. Work. Blech. And busy, too. Tuesday I think Steve wants us to go to a seminar that our banker is doing (?). Wednesday is another debate. Thursday is my annual event. Friday is my buddy Melanie's last day at work so we'll stop by Tiny's for goodbye drink. I won't stay long for that one.


Have a lovely!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: