Saturday, November 19, 2011

I truly do this all the time. My entire life.


Been busy today cleaning though I was able to get a nap in at one point. Yesterday after work I had to get groceries at Walmart and then pick up a prescription at Albertsons, pack stuff away, etc. Steve's cousin Brad came over so I made nachos for dinner. He left a little after 8 and I watched part one of the last Harry Potter movie as a reminder for part two that I picked up. No time to do a post.

I am currently reading BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP by SJ Watson. This is a stand alone novel from the library. Here is a description:

"As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I’m still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me. . . " Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love—all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may be telling you only half the story.

It was published June 2011 and has 368 pages.

Next up will be THE SEA BURIAL by Charles Finch, also from the library.

I'm going to recreate the KFC potato bowl for dinner for Steve tonight. I'll have a big salad and maybe soup. It was super cold today, the high in the teens. Brrrr.

Tomorrow, more cleaning, focusing on bathrooms and kitchen floor.

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: