Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday


An asteroid is going to pass by the earth tomorrow afternoon -- pass between us and the moon. That's really close. It's supposed to miss. Today was incredibly busy at work. We were down two people; one program went down in the afternoon; I took a shorter lunch to have better coverage. I'm tired of talking to people. I'm going to stare at a wall the rest of the evening.

The PBS thing last night was fairly good. I actually stayed for the full show; I usually get bored. It had excellent actors in it: Bill Nighy, Rachel Weiss, Judy Davis, Michael Gambon, Ralph Feines, etc.


Tomorrow night I may not get a chance to post. After work Steve wants us to go to a dinner/seminar thing put on by his banker about doing liens. Probably won't get home until 8-ish.


Now I'm going to fix dinner and then probably read something for a bit.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: