Monday, November 21, 2011

No, that's more like today


Very tired and a slight headache. One of the collectors called in sick today so there were two of us answering the phones which is difficult on a Monday, our busiest day. Then my coworker disappeared for over an hour in the afternoon chatting with the boss so you can't say anything. Just tired.

So I walked the dogs, did dinner and just got the dishwasher going. I would like to read but frankly, I may not. Steve is across the street working on a garage door.


You know, it wasn't too long ago we were shaking our heads saying someday stores will be open on Thanksgiving. That day it today. Best Buy is open at 10pm. That's just wrong. Even worse was a story on the news this morning that some guy has been camping out "in line" at Best Buy since last Monday so he can be "first." That is someone who truly does not understand what the holidays are about. Other stores are open at midnight. Some days, I wish "civilization" would get wiped out so we start all over. I'm to the point of of saying no more presents for anyone and I don't want any for myself. Just stop and really think about it.


No news yet about the job but I was asked to do some more recordings for the phones for the clinics. I did North Shiloh last week.
I guess they like my voice.

Not to end on a bah humbug note, but I'm going to clean up some emails and then relax.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: