Saturday, November 26, 2011

Easy


Saturday morning. I've been up for a couple hours. Took the dogs for a run in the field, dropped off Brad's hat that fell out of his truck when he was here Thursday. Breakfast done, reading the news and blogs online. I don't really have anything planned. If it weren't the weekend after Thanksgiving and all the madness out there in retail, this would have been a great day for coffee at Barnes and Noble with my friend. But I'm not venturing down that way.

I will do bedding and towels laundry. I believe there is a nap or two in my future today. No clue what to do for dinner as we wound up having turkey last night.


I finished A BURIAL AT SEA by Charles Finch last night. Next up could be THE COMPLAINTS by Ian Rankin which is a 14-day book from the library. We'll see if it hits my mood.


The sun is shining but it looks to be still windy. I don't know what Steve will be doing today he mentioned he might go shooting with someone or go to a gun show but only if he is asked. I think he'd druther stay home today too.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: