Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There's an idea to get chronic snooze-buttoner Steve up....


So, I didn't post yesterday. Good reason. Sunday evening, as I multi-tasking trying to get dinner on -- it was late -- I was removing a chicken pot pie from the oven, it slid, I instinctively (and stupidly) tried to catch it. Hot pot pie guts on my right hand. So my hand was submerged in ice water for the next 24 hours or so. No blisters, no breakage, just pain. Better now. Lesson learned.

I finished both JANE AND THE UNPLEASANTNESS AT SCARGRAVE MANOR by Stephanie Barron and DEATH AND THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW by Deryn Lake over the weekend. Not sure what to read next. I'd like a couple books from the library to shake loose but it's not happening yet.


There's supposed to be a debate tonight but I may not watch it. Rather tired. I also have newspapers to read.


Have a lovely evening...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: