Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Man is it sounding nasty out there -- the wind is just howling. No snow yet but awful awful wind.

Work was work. Walked the dogs quickly, had dinner and then got caught up on a Star Trek documentary on the science channel. The angle was the son of creator Gene Roddenberry learning to appreciate what his father had done. Growing up, he did not like the show and as his dad was gone a lot making the show, Roddenberry wasn't a good father. I've always loved Star Trek, from the repeats of the original (so in love with Kirk), the tie-in novels, the Next Gen, and even the new movie. I wish I could convey how I get goosebumps when I hear the opening music.


So now it's 8:00, I've not really read the news and at this point I'd like to soak in the hot shower because the wind makes me cold and then finish my book because I'm ] [ that close to finishing it.
Moby is fixed. It was something about a "grounding". I dunno.

The inside of the sliding glass door is done (other than staining) but the outside still needs framing but that is just cosmetic. Oh, I'm wrong, it is snowing out but not much accumulation. Brrr.


You know, I'm a strange person. I don't really like sweet things for breakfast other than my tea. I've had to have oatmeal for breakfast this week. Screw it. I'm making macaroni. I'm out of rice and can't get groceries until Friday so I'm having buttered macaroni.


Sounds like Steve is home from shooting. Time to wrap up.


Stay warm and cozy, everyone.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: