Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Or maybe hiding?


I may be reading THREE DAY TOWN by Margaret Maron. This is an ARC via netgalley.com on my Kindle. I'm not sure if I'm sticking with it or not yet. I had intended to read the next Bernard Knight. Playing it by ear.

I gotta get to cleaning the house here pretty quick in prep of Thanksgiving. Nothing hugely major but I would imagine we want to eat at the table and that's covered with junk right now. My cousin Brad will be joining us and while he's California casual, I'm sure I'd feel better with cleaner bathrooms.


My hand is almost healed, just a couple spots on the fingers that sometimes gets in contact with something and lets me know it's there.
It's amazing how when you're in the middle of something - a cold, a burn, whatever -- it seems like it will be for forever and will never ever end. But it is amazing how quickly the body fixes itself.

Gotta go grocery shopping on Friday. Otherwise, not much going on other than the usual stuff. Steve is shooting. The boys are chewing on bones I gave them to keep them occupied tonight.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: