Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I couldn't just leave that picture there...just look at their faces! Just try putting something else up... you can't do it, can you...


Tuesday. Not Friday yet. Bah.

I got home from work, changed clothes, threw the dogs in the vehicle, it made one second of good noise and then .... dead again. Steve I think has it going now but we're having it looked at tomorrow. The dogs, however, would NOT GET OUT OF THE FRICKIN' CAR. I finally left them there. I went back several minutes later and they were still sitting in the car in the dark garage. I had to plead with them to get out with summer sausage and even then it was touch and go. Oy. Steve just took them for a walk around the block.


We're getting a new french door to the back. A construction guy owed Steve and in payment had this new french door so they're putting it in. It's not done quite yet. Needs framing and handles and so forth. It's heavier for sure but needs to be stained. It opens and closes really easy and smooth. Steve said when the door was closed during the install he couldn't hear the laborers' radio. Nice.


Don't know what to do for dinner tonight. Kinda tired of turkey. :)


Hey, Obama's job approval numbers has fallen below Carter's! Not surprising and probably not the wake up call some people need.....


I plan to read and relax tonight. I wish I had more ambition in the evenings but I'm tired, tired of people, and just need "me" time.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: